3.12.2012

A Seriously Awesome Weekend

Don't you love it when you have a seriously awesome weekend? Like, the kind of weekend where on Monday, you ask people how their weekend was mostly because you hope they'll ask about yours? 

Like seeing an old friend on Friday night who gave us a CD of photos he took at our wedding. (Thanks Andy!)



Or seeing a beautiful friend get married on Saturday.


And take glamour shots outside.


As if two days in a row of hanging out with friends from home weren't enough, I was super looking forward to Sunday afternoon because Miss Stephanie, who I met at the Quarter Life Vintage Shop & Social, invited to go on a thrifting adventure with some other bloggers in our area. I have always been jealous of when I read about bloggers who meet up and hang out with each other, and I was so excited to finally get to do it!

Steph was the photographer for the day and snapped some great photos as we putzed around Unique with Waverly and Michelle


Dresses/skirts with leggings or tights are a must when you shop here...no dressing rooms!


 What did I walk away with in that lovely orange bag? Stay tuned to find out!

Afterwards, we enjoyed some food and bevs at Sweetwater Tavern.


OK, OK, so now that I have told you about my weekend. How was yours?

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! That first photo prompted me to click the wedding link on the right and then I got to see a whole bunch of great wedding photos! I love the hem of your dress and your gorgeous red shoes!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger thrifting trips are the best! And I love Unique! Can't wait to see what you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love all the pics. My weekend was much less eventful. :) Sounds like yours was fun though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so fun! I'm jealous of your little blogger meet up!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. My weekend was nice and felt busy. But good!!! Lot's of cleaning saturday. Ugg. Glad yours was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend! And what a cute dress!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great meeting you!! Can't wait to see how you pair your "new" thrifted pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for awesome weekends! I just had to tell you how much I LOVE that dress you wore thrifting. The shape and print are so cute! I can only assume it's vintage?

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you came out with us!! can't wait to do it again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...