3.01.2012

Let's Get Down to Business

...don't tell me you didn't sing in your head 'to defeat...the huns...'

So last night I attended my first ever DC vintage lovers/bloggers event (blog post to come soon!) and I figured if I was going to be meetin' and greetin' I should probably have some cards to pass out. Isn't it so fun to say "Let me give you one of my cards"? "Here, take a card". I pretty much perfected my card pass. 

I stocked up on some crafty supplies from Joann's over the weekend and set to work creating the perfect business card for The Funky Junkie. I spent a few hours on the computer coming up with several designs, but narrowed it down to three that I really, really liked. After consulting with the husband, the parents, and some random friends, it was pretty much 50/50 between two. So I made both.

Which one do you like?




10 comments:

  1. I like the first one. It's a bit simpler and really classy yet cute. Perfect for you!

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both! I like the typewriter letters, of course, because it ties in so well with your blog design. So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute business cards! I think I like the first one a bit better since it's a little easier to read.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! I really like 'em both. I'm going to say the second one because I like the circles and your blog biz is a creative venture and that one is just that bit more creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahaha i LOVE me some mulan. heck yes. i love both of those business cards- the first is so simple and lovely- but the second connects to your blog more... win win! cant wait to hear more about this DC evenT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love them both. great job! if i had to pick, i'd say #2, but really, both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm leaning towards the first one. And you crack me up with the Mulan reference!! Just found your blog while surfing around and I'm so glad i did!! Newest Follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love em both. My Aunt had these printed up for me about a year ago using Vistaprint. I am inspired to do it again. Loving your blog, girl. Dawn Suitcse Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...