8.25.2011

My Pintresting Kitchen

I, like many of my fellow bloggers, have fallen into the Pintrest obsession community. It's true. The only thing I'm kicking myself for is that I didn't hop on the bandwagon while I was wedding planning, as it is a GREAT tool for that! However, I'm getting lots of inspiration for different areas of my life...Style, Hair, Dream Home, even Things to Hang on my Wall.

So naturally a good portion of my Dream Home board consists of kitchens, usually with some variety of red and teal appliances and fixtures, and most definitely with a checkerboard floor.
Like this:

From here

And this:

 From here

But for now, our little kitchen has made me happy. Remember when we registered how I made sure to scan every single red and teal kitchen item? A red coffee maker, KitchenAid mixer, coffee mugs, and canisters. Teal towels, cutting board, baking dishes, and mixing bowls. My mom even scored us retro teal chairs at a flea market (that supposedly came from a tiki lounge in Miami) to go with our retro kitchen table from Aunt Joan's basement. As far as newlywed nests go, ours is pretty tops.

Thank you, Julia. From Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...