5.11.2013

Ten Words

Today's post for the challenge seemed easy-peasy; ten words that sell me. Only it took me about an hour to come up with this short list; turns out selling myself isn't something I do very often. 

Happy (If I have coffee and chocolate.)
Intuitive (Sometimes, a little too much.)
Hospitable (Come on ova!)
Introverted (Depending on my mood)
Hungry (for knowledge! Just kidding, for cake.)
Logistical (Love me some plans. Any kind of plans.)
Restless (Literally. I can't sit still.)
Beautiful (Ian's response to "what are some words that describe me?" Daww)
Organized (Based on the condition of my house at times, you might disagree. But I know where everything is. Try me.)
Thrifty (I mean, duh. Do you read my blog?)




4 comments:

  1. Ha hungry for cake, I like. I haven't come up with 10 words yet. Finding this one a bit tricky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! Yes, always cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) i liked this list a lot... yes, this was more difficult than i thought it would be. i like your little explanations, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Blog Every Day in May.
    @JLenniDorner

    Hands you a coffee and a chocolate cake which as plans laid out in the frosting to direct you to the darkside... I mean... to my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...