5.04.2013

Bon Appetit!


Is there really an explanation needed for this? I love to eat. I also love to cook, but I love to eat whatever I cooked even more. If you love to eat too, we can probably be friends. I have no shame in being the first person to get in line at a buffet. Guilt that comes from eating a piece of cake or a brownie has never been an issue for me, so expect no sympathy if you utter the words "Oh, I shouldn't" around me. 

I'm just saying, there is a time and place for eating right and eating well, but there are also plenty of times and places for indulging a little bit. I try to find the right balance, but all efforts are pretty much shot when I bake a batch of cookies.

This weekend we are headed up to Amish country PA to celebrate Ian's sweet grandmother's birthday, and I have no doubt there will be any shortage of good food and great people to enjoy it with. 

BON APPETIT!



3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh I LOVE this quote. I love Julia, I love food, and I agree 100%!!

    Justine @ www.imalilybitdifferent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda! I just found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May Challenge.

    I'm not much of a cook, so you'd be a great friend to have because I love to eat! And other people's food especially, hahaha! :)

    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, what an awesome quote. This is definitely definitely a true statement. Coming from the girl who does brunch 2-3 times a weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...