9.14.2012

An Uplifting Post About Technology

Technology is frustrating. I think we can all agree, right? And it always seems to poop out at the worst times.

Take this week, for example. Whether it's computers running slow at work, trying to catch up with my mom on the phone while the call drops every three minutes, or, I don't know, not having internet at our apartment for the past three days, I'm starting to feel like I want to just turn everything off and be Amish. Except not really.

So that's why we are spending our Friday night at Caribou Coffee getting our internet fix.

Guess what? Instagram wouldn't let me load!

This has also been the week that I have finally been gaining momentum with a project that I've been slowly working on for months and would LOVE to get off the ground, but haven't been able to as much as I would have liked. (If you follow me on Instagram - brenthefunkyjunkie - you know what I am talking about!

All this is to say, I hate technology. But it would be hard to be a blogger without it.

So happy Friday!



4 comments:

  1. i'm feeling your pain as far as tech stuff goes. good luck and hope all works out.

    Just joined you!!! I thought I had earlier (weeks ago) but was reading (catching up) on two birds and say your name wasn't gray (those that I have joined would be gray on their site)... huh? So I would love it it you'd be a follower of mine?

    Your site had great energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...fun place to see...my sis..just ahead hear, Renae found you, invited me...love it. I am one of those thrifters...yes we are of a similar cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your internet comes back ASAP! I always feel bereft without it! I haven't joined instagram. Or twitter. I figure that between email, my camera, facebook, blogging, and my cell phone that's all the technology and sharing I can handle! I don't know how other people do more! Good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. It's definitely a love/hate kind of thing with technology. When it works it's great but when it doesn't it makes life tough. Being without internet is the worst! You feel lost without it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...