4.12.2011

Don't Rain on My Parade

If you know me, you probably know that nothing makes me more cranky than rain. There is just nothing good about it! Rainy days make me completely unproductive, make me want to eat my weight in chocolate, and most of all, makes my curls go haywire. Bad, bad news.

The biggest reason why Ian and I opted out of an outdoor venue for our wedding was because it was just too risky--high heels and mud just would not be fun. Combine the possibility of rain with the hot and humid summer days that we have around here on the days it doesn't rain; 100% A/C is just the best situation.

At first, I was terrified at the prospect of having a rainy wedding day. But the more wedding blogs I stalk, the more I fall in love with the way photos in the rain turn out! Bright umbrellas, rain boots--so fun!

Photos from here, here, here, and here

By no means am I saying I hope it rains on July 9th--I'm not sure that any amount of hairspray could contain the frizz--but if it does, I won't turn into a cranky, wet bridezilla.

Aren't you glad?

1 comment:

  1. "Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain." Rain or shine, it will still be the most beautiful day of your life!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...