6.08.2012

Bump It

Yesterday as I was getting ready for work, my hair just wasn't quite sitting right. It needed a little extra oomph.

So I went ahead and did some teasing action, and next thing I knew I had somewhat of a bouffant. 


The weather around here has really cooperated with me lately which means many-a-good hair day. Which, as we all know, makes me very happy.



This shirt was a hand-me-down from my mom, which is better than thrifting! I already know it'll fit, I didn't have to pay a dime, and there's no speculating about which gross closet it might have come from (although I usually like to keep that in the back of my mind.) 

5 comments:

  1. Love the shirt. Guess it was really meant for you.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look so great in stripes and bump!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. way cuter than an actual bumpit! i love it. and i love that you and your mom share clothes! how fun!! (the fact that she's not dirty is a huge plus!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...