2.22.2012

A Major Award!

When I arrived home from work the other night, I found an email from Tara, one of my new blogging friends at Penniless Socialite, that she was awarding me a major award!

Not this kind of major award:


But the Liebster Blog Award, which is given to up-and-coming bloggers by other up-and-coming bloggers. So that's fun!


Now I get to award this to five of my swell blogger friends. I know that after my recent post I'm not concerned about the numbers game, but this is a great way to get to know each other and make some new friends!

So here is my pick:

I've been loving reading about Cece's life and her newlywed adventures. She is super stylish and always has a way of seeing the good things in life!


Not only do I love her thrifty clothes, but she has fabulous bangs. I pretty much want to raid her closet.


I've been reading Kristin's blog since wayyy back when I started blogging! She really speaks to my love for great writing and finding beauty in every day life.


Kasey is acually probably beyond up-and-coming, but she is the wife of one of my husband's best friends and a PA native herself. She's been in the business of handmade clothes for a few years now and she is absolutely fabulous. After you check out her blog, check out her etsy shop because you will be amazed. And want it all.

I'm not sure how Dawn stumbled across my little blog, but I'm so glad she did because I just love seeing her thrifty finds. She is beautiful and can rock outfits from just about every decade. 



 you have been awarded the coveted Liebster award, here’s what’s next:
* choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award
*show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.  If you not already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way to show appreciation for the award.  ;)
*Post the award on your blog.  Be sure to link back to the 5 blogs you awarded so that others can visit them.





4 comments:

  1. ok, I am really touched here. I am the fortunate one because your blog is good, and good enough just the way it is. Thank you, tickled about what you said. Admirably, Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAhhhh!!!! Thanks so much for including me!! I really appreciate it. It made my morning. I also love it that there aren't a million Q & A assignments attached to it. You have a great day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teeheehee, thhhaaankkks Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I love the Christmas Story reference. I know that movie word for word.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...