5.09.2011

Let Them Eat Pie

“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” ~ Tenneva Jordan

(Thanks for the quote, Angel!)

My beautiful mother is just like that. Luckily, there was no shortage of pie yesterday as we celebrated a warm and sunny Mother's Day.

Berry Good Pie

Chocolate Mousse Surprise


Here's to my best friend, counselor, wedding planner, life mentor, mother.


I hope you all had an incredibly blessed Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like the strawberry pie that my husband and I make!! Is there jello and 7-Up in it?! I never thought to add any other fruit; great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just jello and mixed frozen berries (with a handful of fresh strawberries thrown in there!). Super easy to make and SO delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the berry pie looks "healthy" i'd eat the whole thing :) what a great photo of you guys and your mom!

    yum i want pie now

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...