2.09.2011

Pre-Valentines and Anniversary Sentiments

"I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think I might have a valentine this year!"

-Me, January 23rd, 2008

I wrote those words in my journal when I was a freshman, the day I met Ian at ACF at Penn State.

And sure enough, February 9th, 2008 rolled around, and I not only had a valentine for Valentine's Day, but I also had myself a boyfriend.



1 year later, I still had myself a boyfriend that I continued to love more every day.



2 years later, after spending a summer in two different towns, I still had myself a boyfriend who I could love from miles away.



And 3 years later, I now have myself a fiance who I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with.



Gaaaaaaaw.

I love you Ian. Happy Anniversary :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...