2.18.2011

Come On Get Happy....It's Friday!



One of my favorite things to do is waste time on Youtube. Another one of my favorite things to do is listen to old 1940s-50s show tunes while admiring the classiness and glamour of vintage Hollywood.


So it was only appropriate that while I should have been doing schoolwork last night, I found myself Youtubing song after song from some of my favorite classic musicals. Some of these songs have been recently getting recognition from a younger generation thanks to Glee, but sometimes you just can't beat the originals. (Don't be fooled though--I am a self proclaimed Gleek; although I could have done without the most recent tribute to Bieber.)

Sunny days like today make me wish that I could break out into song and dance like Judy...

Happy weekend! Check out my newest addition to the blog--along the top you will find A Funky Junkie Wedding, where all my wedding posts are in one place!

-Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...