11.13.2010

Chocolate Chai and Cookie Buffets

Today I am in an excellent mood, not only because I had a fantastic evening with my sister last night, and that today I wore a t-shirt and shorts to the gym in the middle of November, but also because I have finally perfected the art of making drinkable, delectable, chai tea.

My recipe for success: heat 1/2 mug of water for 3 minutes. Drop in Celestial Seasonings Chocolate Caramel Enchantment Chai, and while letting it steep, heat half a mug (my measurements so very technical) of milk. Remove teabag and add two tablespoons of sugar and a squeeze of honey before pouring milk in, letting the frothy goodness swirl to perfection.

Quite a far cry from my first attempt at concocting chai in my freshman dorm, which turned into a grey, watered down milky mess.

In other news, I just became obsessed with this blog:


Such a cute idea for favors:



I'm having a blast connecting with other DIY brides and gals. Thank you so much for reading!

A more substantial post will be coming soon. But now, it's back to school things--almost as fun as blog stalking, right?

-Bren

1 comment:

  1. I love the cookie table! I'm planning a dessert table and have made one tiered-baked-good-holder similar to those and it was amazingly easy. The hardest part is to find awesome unique plates at the second-hand store. I used epoxy and had a plate on the bottom with a smaller plate on top and served cookies last Halloween. I need to make about a bajillion more for the wedding though.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...