12.18.2010

It's Time for Mistletoe and Holly...Especially Mistletoe.

With seven semesters of college down and one to go, I am officially on CHRISTMAS BREAK! My last one ever. Woah.


With Christmas classics on Grooveshark radio, I'm sitting in my kitchen at home waiting for mom and sister to get home so that the Christmas cookie baking marathon can begin. Meanwhile, I'm relishing in that fact that I can now shamelessly stalk wedding blogs without guilt. Because I have no projects, papers, or exams. Schooool's out. For. Winter.


These next few weeks of freedom will hopefully mean lots of time to get the ball rolling on some wedding crafts and decorations! Namely, invitations, gifts for my bridesmaids, and most of all, sifting through the masses of photos and ideas stored on the computer and narrowing it down to which things I want to be on the look out for in my antique and thrifting adventures (which there will hopefully be one or two to tell about by the time break is over!)


But until then, feast your eyes on some of my latest inspirations:



 


-Bren

2 comments:

  1. Those canisters w/ the flowers are BEYOND cute! I'm looking forward to seeing what you put together....enjoy the break! (and guest post in 2011?)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you! And absolutely! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll bake you cookies. Maybe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...